Digital Brand Consultant
At Zacco, we are working with innovations for the future, finding new ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. At the Digital Brand department, we are working with companies’ digital assets, making their online presence safe and hassle-free.
Zacco’s Digital Brand Team continues to grow and we are now looking for a Digital Brand Consultant to join our team in Denmark.
You will of course also be collaborating with other teams and colleagues throughout our 32 offices in Scandinavia, Germany, UK and India.
About the Position
- You will help leading brands to develop and protect their digital assets.
- You will have your own client portfolio, where your task will be to care for your clients and develop the relationship through advice and service.
- The role also includes sales of Zacco´s services to new clients, to help them solve issues and challenges.
- Your working days will involve a lot of contact and meetings with existing and future clients, both by phone and on site. Some travel is required.
For the position as Digital Brand Consultant, we are looking for someone with the following qualities and strengths, amongst others;
- A social, structured and determined person with a sense for relationships and service.
- Who have at least a few years work experience from helping companies with digital brand management and/or domain name management.
- Who is capable of expressing themselves freely in both English and Danish.
- Who is comfortable in handling several tasks simultaneously and in taking responsibility.
- Who is structured, organised, self-driven and proactive.
- Who is good at working independently as well as in teams, who likes to take initiative and with an eye for details.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the largest and most interesting international brands, as well as with small and medium sized local clients.
- A fantastic working climate with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.
- You will become part of a team who is specialized and are all deeply enthusiastic about the things we do and create together.
- If you want to make an impact and grow alongside an expanding department, we are the perfect partner.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Tobias Harhoff.
Please send your application, CV and relevant exam papers as soon as possible.