Want to work in the future industry? Join Zacco’s team of Digital Brand Consultants
At Zacco, we are working with innovations for the future, finding new ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our clients. At the Digital Brand department, we are working with companies’ digital assets, making their online presence safe and hassle-free.
Zacco’s Digital Brand Team continues to grow and we are continuously looking for new Digital Brand Consultants to join our offices.
In your daily work, you will be collaborating with other teams and colleagues throughout our 32 offices in Scandinavia, Germany, UK and India.
About the Position
- You will help leading brands develop and protect their Digital Brand assets. Zacco’s services within Digital Brand cover areas such as Digital Brand Protection (monitoring and enforcement of online channels), Domain Name Management, DNS services, conflict handling & acquisitions, and SSL management.
- You will have your own client portfolio, where your task will be to care for your clients and develop the relationship through advice and service.
- You will also be selling Zacco´s services to new clients, to help them solve issues and challenges.
- Your working days will involve a lot of contact and meetings with existing and future clients, both by phone and on site. Some travel is required.
For the position as Digital Brand Consultant, we are looking for someone who:
- Is social, structured and determined, and good at building relations and providing service.
- Has at least a few years of work experience helping companies with Digital Brand Management (i.e. the services we offer) and/or Domain Name Management.
- Is capable of expressing themselves fluently in both English and in one Scandinavian language, alternatively in both English and German.
- Is comfortable handling several tasks simultaneously and taking responsibility.
- Is self-driven and proactive with an eye for details.
- Is good at working independently as well as in teams, and likes taking initiative
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the largest and most interesting international brands, as well as small and medium-sized local clients.
- A fantastic working climate with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.
- A place in a team of specialized colleagues, who are all deeply enthusiastic about the things we do and create together.
- A chance to make an impact and grow alongside an expanding department.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Tobias Harhoff.
Please send your application, CV and relevant exam papers as soon as possible.
In connection with the recruitment process, our HR department will ask the final candidate for consent to conduct a background check. An external partner will carry out the background check.