Educational qualification: Any graduate
Experience: 2-5 years of experience as Patent Paralegal
- Good knowledge of Intellectual Property filing and prosecution rules/regulations.
- Experience in patent docketing and prosecution administration.
- Knowledge in EP patent prosecution and validation of cases is an added advantage.
- Expertise in using official Patent Trademark Office databases and patent databases.
- Excellent communication and language skills in English, both in written and oral.
- Should be willing to work as a proactive team member.
- Should possess willingness to learn and deliver in minimal time.
- Should assist the team by actively undertaking work delegations and be able to deliver under pressure on multiple tasks.
- Prepare filing documents for validating cases in member states of EPO.
- Prepare due date reports and ensure that tasks are performed on time.
- Review the order from the client and create cases in the docketing system.
- Prepare invoices and send to clients periodically.
- Understand the client requirements and diligently execute all assignments.
- Meet the productivity target with high quality and in a consistent manner.