Will you join Zacco’s team of brilliant Trademark and Design Attorneys?
Zacco is working with some of the most innovative thinkers and companies in IP, and we are looking for Trademark and Design Attorneys to join us.
Zacco is growing fast and we have more than enough to do. XXX
We focus on teamwork, open and professional discussions and in particular on client matters. If you are an open-minded person with strong analytical skills combined with a positive attitude and an interest in growing the business, you will fit well with Zacco.
You will of course also be collaborating with other teams and colleagues throughout our 32 offices in Scandinavia, Germany, UK and India.
Your main tasks include
- Providing clients with legal and strategy advice, non-contentious and contentious
- Acting on behalf of clients in administrative proceedings nationally, on EU-level and abroad
- Portfolio responsibility
- Negotiating agreements
- Potentially court proceedings
You will have the chance to grow and develop your own client portfolio with the support of your colleagues.
We work closely with our clients to ensure the best overall protection of the clients’ IP assets, while maintaining a focus on technology as well as business situation, and the right candidate can expect and look forward to a diverse range of work.
Your personal and professional qualifications
- Educational background is Master of Laws
- Experience within intellectual property, in particular trademark, design or copyright law is an advantage
- Structured, organised, self-driven, proactive and with an aim for the client’s best
- Good at working independently as well as in teams, taking initiative and being detail-oriented
- Besides Swedish/Danish/Norwegian, fluent in English
- An opportunity to work with challenging cases and the most interesting clients in an international consultancy-driven IP business
- A fantastic working climate with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues
- Own responsibility for your own clients and portfolios
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Casper Fischer.
Please send your application, CV and relevant exam papers as soon as possible.