What are Innovation Assets?
Everything that has to do with an innovation or an innovation process can become an innovation asset. Patents, copyrights, licenses, trade secrets, knowhow and production processes are all examples of innovation assets that can add value to your business.
How do you turn a good idea into a profitable product and business? And how do you keep your invention safe – now and in the future? At Zacco, we can help you. We look into all aspects that relate to innovation assets and how to manage these. We can help you identify and protect your innovation or the steps involved in your innovation process, thereby turning them into valuable innovation assets.
- Draft and file a patent application
- Help protect and give you ownership of strategic technology
- Enforce and defend your intellectual property rights by providing you with patent litigation support and representing you in court and before authorities such as the European Patent Office
- Monitor your competitors, specific technology areas and intellectual property rights etc.
- Develop strategies for enhancing the assets in your IP portfolio and manage it on your behalf and on your instructions
- Negotiate, write and form licensing agreements
- Close to 150 Patent Attorneys and Attorneys at Laws and more than 70 patent paralegals