15 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 2022
3 May 2022
Zacco is very proud to report that 15 of our colleagues have been ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP, one of the leading resources for IP practitioners.
The Trademark Stars for 2022 are:
Sweden – Bengt Eliasson and Martin Tranälv
Denmark – Thomas Mølsgaard and Lone Prehn
Norway – Frode André Moen and Solvår Winnie Finnanger
The Patent Stars for 2022 are:
Sweden – Henrik Hägglöf, Jörgen Linde, Sofia Larsson and Hampus Rystedt
Denmark – Camilla Rendal Nielsen, Hans C. Nielsen and Thomas Sundien
Norway – Anne Sønstevold and Nina Westberg
To be recognised as IP Stars is an amazing achievement and the ranking is certainly a recognition of these colleagues and their ability to deliver world-class work and expertise, but it is also recognition of the colleagues who stand alongside them in supporting our clients. Well done to everyone involved, and particularly to our 15 IP Stars for 2022.
We have achieved a lot of great rankings and recognition so far this year. We were ranked as a Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, collectively for the fifth year in a row, and we have also been shortlisted for 10 categories within the Managing IP ‘Firms of the Year’, which will be announced on Wednesday 15th June.
Our expert attorneys can help you with all matters related to the development and protection of your intellectual property and ideas. Reach out for more information.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022