Financial Times ranks Zacco among the leading patent law firms in Europe
7 August 2019
It is with great pleasure we acknowledge that Zacco is on the list of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms. The 2019 ranking was published recently by the Financial Times and is based on recommendations from clients and peers. Financial Times has identified 142 leading companies throughout Europe offering patent services.
Moreover, Zacco is especially recommended for our practitioners’ services and expertise in the two sectors “Mechanical Engineering” (silver class) and “Materials & Nanotechnology” (bronze class).
To view the complete survey, please go to the Financial Times’ website.
Interested in what we do? Please contact us here.Back to all news
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022