Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 2022
17 June 2022
The Financial Times has issued its comprehensive special report for 2022 surveying patent law firms in Europe and we are very pleased to announce that Zacco continues to be recognised as one of Europe’s Top Patent Law Firms in the FT’s report.
The survey identifies Zacco as a frequently recommended firm, awarding us two silver medals in Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, and Bronze in IT & Software.
The report is based on research conducted between February 8th and March 27th 2022. The results acknowledge more than 3,200 recommendations from both clients and leading peers within intellectual property, prohibiting self-referential ones. The list reflects the 168 most recommended European patent law firms for services around patent prosecution and patent strategy.
You can access the complete survey including its methodology at the Financial Times’ website here. (Please note that the full results are behind a ‘paywall’.)
To learn more about Zacco and our vision for the future of intellectual property, or to get holistic advice on how to protect your innovation assets, reach out to your trusted Zacco attorney or Business Development responsible Tomas Wässingbo.
Back to all news
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022