Five Rising Stars among Zacco’s attorneys: Congratulations!
3 October 2018
To be ranked as a Rising Star by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) is a special honour. Zacco is very proud to congratulate five of our attorneys on this impressive achievement.
European Patent Attorneys Malin Mattson (Stockholm) and Ulf Juhlin-Dannfelt (Gothenburg) are listed as Rising Stars for Sweden.
On the list for Norway, Patent Attorneys Elen Margrethe Brendeford, Synnøve Therese Flister and Burhaan Hassan can be found. They work out of Zacco’s office in Oslo.
At Zacco, we have the fantastic opportunity to be inspired by and work together with thirteen IP Stars as ranked by MIP earlier this year. As a firm, Zacco has been awarded MIP “Scandinavian Firm of the Year” for the third consecutive year in 2018.
You can view all Rising Stars and IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please find your closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software and cybersecurity.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022