Five Rising Stars among Zacco’s attorneys: Congratulations!
3 October 2018
To be ranked as a Rising Star by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) is a special honour. Zacco is very proud to congratulate five of our attorneys on this impressive achievement.
European Patent Attorneys Malin Mattson (Stockholm) and Ulf Juhlin-Dannfelt (Gothenburg) are listed as Rising Stars for Sweden.
On the list for Norway, Patent Attorneys Elen Margrethe Brendeford, Synnøve Therese Flister and Burhaan Hassan can be found. They work out of Zacco’s office in Oslo.
At Zacco, we have the fantastic opportunity to be inspired by and work together with thirteen IP Stars as ranked by MIP earlier this year. As a firm, Zacco has been awarded MIP “Scandinavian Firm of the Year” for the third consecutive year in 2018.
You can view all Rising Stars and IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please find your closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software and cybersecurity.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022