Four Zacco attorneys ranked as Rising Stars by Managing IP
22 October 2020
Congratulations to our colleagues listed in the third edition of Managing IP’s Rising Stars which has been released now!
Signe Damm (Aarhus) is listed as Rising Star for Denmark, as she was last year.
On the list for Norway, you can spot Zacco’s Rising Stars Burhaan Hassan who made it on the list for a third consecutive time, and Sindre Fossum from the Oslo office. Well done!
Looking at the rankings for Sweden, we proudly congratulate David Shanks located at the Stockholm office on being ranked as Rising Star again.
The Rising Star rankings 2020/2021 are a result of Managing IP’s comprehensive research and review of firms and practitioners in the IP industry. The Rising Stars ranking recognises some of the best up-and-coming IP practitioners in private practice who contributed to the success of their firms and clients. The information is obtained during the research for the IP STARS rankings and MIP awards programme and reviewed with the objective to identify new talent with typically less than 10 years’ work experience and below partner level. More about the methodology can be found here.
You can view all 22 of Zacco’s Rising Stars, IP Stars and notable practitioners featured by Managing IP here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please contact our closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022