IAM Patent 1000 ranks 16 attorneys from Zacco
13 June 2019
Are you looking for a recommended patent attorney in Scandinavia?
You could consult the latest release of the Patent 1000 ranking conducted for 2019 by the well-established magazine IAM (Intellectual Asset Management). And you will find that Zacco has no less than 16 recommended individuals among our consultants. According to IAM, they are some of the world’s leading patent professionals. Congratulations on this achievement!
In Sweden, Michael Byström, Sofia Larsson, Jörgen Linde and Linda Melin Granberg from Stockholm and Paul Winblad, Martin Tranälv, Ulf Juhlin-Dannfelt and Peter Ekwall from Gothenburg are ranked.
Recommended attorneys Camilla Rendal Nielsen, Pernille Thorsboe, Thomas Sundien, Casper Struve and Michael Schandorf Sorensen work out of the Danish headquarter in Copenhagen. Ejvind Christiansen, who sadly passed away some days ago, also appears in the IAM rankings and had done so for many years.
In Norway, Anne Sønstevold and Hans Langan from Oslo continue to be listed as recommended individuals by IAM.
“Due to its size and number of employees, Zacco provides tailored client teams in almost all industries and across geographical boundaries.” (IAM)
You have access to the IAM Patent 1000 ranking here.Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023