IAM Patent 1000 ranks 16 attorneys from Zacco
13 June 2019
Are you looking for a recommended patent attorney in Scandinavia?
You could consult the latest release of the Patent 1000 ranking conducted for 2019 by the well-established magazine IAM (Intellectual Asset Management). And you will find that Zacco has no less than 16 recommended individuals among our consultants. According to IAM, they are some of the world’s leading patent professionals. Congratulations on this achievement!
Recommended attorneys Camilla Rendal Nielsen, Pernille Thorsboe, Thomas Sundien, Casper Struve and Michael Schandorf Sorensen work out of the Danish headquarter in Copenhagen. Ejvind Christiansen, who sadly passed away some days ago, also appears in the IAM rankings and had done so for many years.
“Due to its size and number of employees, Zacco provides tailored client teams in almost all industries and across geographical boundaries.” (IAM)
You have access to the IAM Patent 1000 ranking here.Back to all news
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022