IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP
22 May 2023
Zacco is very proud to report that 18 of our colleagues have been ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP, one of the leading resources for IP practitioners, alongside ten ranked as ‘Notable Practitioners’.
The Patent Stars for 2023 are:
Sweden – Henrik Hägglöf, Jörgen Linde, Sofia Larsson and Johan Hervius Löthman
Denmark – Camilla Rendal Nielsen, Hans C. Nielsen, Thomas Sundien and Anders Fredriksson
Norway – Anne Sønstevold and Nina Westberg
The Trademark Stars for 2023 are:
Sweden –Martin Tranälv and Bengt Eliasson
Denmark – Thomas Mølsgaard, Lone Prehn and Fabio Pezzolato
Norway – Frode André Moen, Solvår Winnie Finnanger and Lars Henrik Stoud Platou
Notable Practitioners for 2023:
Sweden – Kristian Elftorp, David Shanks, Marcus Eilenberg, Malin Mattsson, Ulf Juhlin-Dannfelt and Paul Winblad
Denmark – Elmin Tutkur and Louise Thorning Ahle
Norway – Stein Aamot and Claus Christian Schmidt
New to the lists this year are Anders and Johan as Patent Stars, Lars Henrik and Fabio as Trademark Stars, and Marcus, Paul, Elmin, Stein and Claus who are all making their first appearance on the list as Notable Practitioners.
To have so many ranked as both IP Stars and Notable Practitioners is certainly something to celebrate, recognising the knowledge, skills and expertise of our colleagues and acknowledging the extent of Zacco’s commitment to quality and to excellence. Notable Practitioners are recognised for the considerable contribution they have made both to clients and to our international reputation so it is great to see five new names on the list here as well.
Thank you to all of our clients who have spoken so highly of those recognised, thank you to all of our great colleagues who support the work that we do, and a huge well done to everyone involved, particularly our 18 IP Stars for 2023.
We have achieved a lot of great rankings and recognition so far this year including being ranked as a Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, collectively for the sixth year in a row. We have also been shortlisted for eight categories within the Managing IP ‘Firms of the Year’ and three of our colleagues were shortlisted for Practitioner of the Year, all of which will be announced on Wednesday 21st June.
Our expert attorneys can help you with all matters related to the development and protection of your intellectual property and ideas. Reach out for more information.Back to all news
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023