Managing IP: Thirteen Zacco attorneys ranked as IP Stars 2020
6 May 2020
Based on their comprehensive research, Managing IP (MIP) has now released the names of the IP Stars 2020 – the list of highly recommended IP attorneys in private practice. This year, an impressive number of thirteen Zacco attorneys is included in this leading guide for the IP industry.
Ranked as Patent IP Stars are Hans Christian Nielsen, Thomas Sundien and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold from Oslo and Olav Jaeger from Munich.
Zacco’s five Trade mark IP Stars are Lone Prehn and Thomas Mølsgaard from Copenhagen and Frode Moen from Oslo as well as Bengt Eliasson from Stockholm and Martin Tranälv from Gothenburg.
The IP Stars rankings reflect the results of MIP’s independent research, including a review of market feedback from peers and clients and other data, e.g. publicly available information. Congratulations to all on this great recognition!
As announced earlier, Zacco has also been awarded Firm of the Year 2020 for Trade mark prosecution in Denmark and ranks as a top tier firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
You can view all IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with us, please find the closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software development, cyber security and digital threats. We make your intangible assets yours to keep.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022