Twelve Zacco attorneys honoured as IP Stars by MIP
1 February 2017
Managing IP has just released the names of this year’s guide to “the highly recommended IP practitioners” – the IP Stars 2017. Just like last year an impressive number of twelve Zacco attorneys is included.
The twelve attorneys that have been awarded this special recommendation even for 2017 are:
Lone Prehn, Ejvind Christiansen, Thomas Sundien and Thomas Mølsgaard from Copenhagen, Bengt Eliasson, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold, Frode Moen and Tom Ekeberg from Oslo and finally Olav Jaeger from Munich.
You can find all IP Stars here.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022