Twelve Zacco attorneys honoured as IP Stars by MIP
1 February 2017
Managing IP has just released the names of this year’s guide to “the highly recommended IP practitioners” – the IP Stars 2017. Just like last year an impressive number of twelve Zacco attorneys is included.
The twelve attorneys that have been awarded this special recommendation even for 2017 are:
Lone Prehn, Ejvind Christiansen, Thomas Sundien and Thomas Mølsgaard from Copenhagen, Bengt Eliasson, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold, Frode Moen and Tom Ekeberg from Oslo and finally Olav Jaeger from Munich.
You can find all IP Stars here.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022