Twelve Zacco attorneys recommended individually by IAM
12 June 2017
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) has just released the names in this year’s guide to leading private practice patent professionals – IAM Patent 1000 for 2017. Zacco is very proud to find that twelve of our attorneys have been included in the guide.
The twelve attorneys are:
Thomas Sundien, Ejvind Christiansen, Pernille Thorsboe, Michael Schandorf Sørensen and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Thor B. Mosaker, Anne Sønstevold, Steinar Lie and Hans Langan from Oslo, Michael Byström and Jörgen Linde from Stockholm and Peter Ekwall from Gothenburg.
Congratulations to all of them!Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022