Two Zacco attorneys appointed to INTA committees for 2018-2019
28 September 2017
We are pleased to announce that two of Zacco’s attorneys have been appointed to INTA Committees for the 2018-2019 term.
Claes Agnvall from the office in Stockholm will be a member of the Trademark Office Practices Committee that evaluates and suggests improvements to trademark office practices, procedures, operations and regulations on different levels, but also monitors trademark office developments in various jurisdictions.
Thomas Mølsgaard from Zacco’s office in Copenhagen has been reappointed to the Anticounterfeiting Committee to evaluate treaties, laws and regulations in respect to anticounterfeiting and enforcement.
More information on INTA (International Trademark Association) can be found here.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022