Zacco Kolding office moves to Vejle
1 September 2021
Zacco is pleased to announce the relocation of our Kolding office to Business House in Dandy Business Park in Vejle.
The park, launched in 2009, has been designed to support business growth within a number of emerging technological areas such as AI, Food Innovation, Green Tech and Urban Climate Solutions.
Given Zacco’s position at the forefront of innovation, a move into the centre of some of Denmark’s leading technological innovation companies is a natural progression. Some of the companies and clients that we now call our neighbours are operating at the cutting edge of innovation, design and development and many of them are working on revolutionary concepts that have the potential to change the way we work, what we eat and even how we live. As a company that has been supporting such innovative thinking for over 150 years, Zacco is perfectly placed to call such a ground-breaking space our new home.
Our building is more than just office space. Situated within stunning greenery, it offers natural sunlight throughout with footpaths, water features and even the possibility to take a less formal meeting outside, when the Danish weather permits, of course. More than that, our proximity to clients and other leading businesses offers plenty of opportunity for knowledge and idea sharing, and to work alongside them on their own terms, offering a better understanding of their working environments and innovation development process.
There will be a constant rotation of companies throughout our tenure, which presents an opportunity to meet and observe many companies as they advance from idea to inception to production and expand accordingly. There will also be many events run throughout the year, with local companies offering insight into some of their latest developments, presenting further opportunity to help each other to develop our ideas.
Zacco is as committed as ever to both quality and collaboration and we are excited to become part of such an extensive collaborative working environment similar to that which we foster internationally within our own organisation.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022