Zacco Kolding office moves to Vejle
1 September 2021
Zacco is pleased to announce the relocation of our Kolding office to Business House in Dandy Business Park in Vejle.
The park, launched in 2009, has been designed to support business growth within a number of emerging technological areas such as AI, Food Innovation, Green Tech and Urban Climate Solutions.
Given Zacco’s position at the forefront of innovation, a move into the centre of some of Denmark’s leading technological innovation companies is a natural progression. Some of the companies and clients that we now call our neighbours are operating at the cutting edge of innovation, design and development and many of them are working on revolutionary concepts that have the potential to change the way we work, what we eat and even how we live. As a company that has been supporting such innovative thinking for over 150 years, Zacco is perfectly placed to call such a ground-breaking space our new home.
Our building is more than just office space. Situated within stunning greenery, it offers natural sunlight throughout with footpaths, water features and even the possibility to take a less formal meeting outside, when the Danish weather permits, of course. More than that, our proximity to clients and other leading businesses offers plenty of opportunity for knowledge and idea sharing, and to work alongside them on their own terms, offering a better understanding of their working environments and innovation development process.
There will be a constant rotation of companies throughout our tenure, which presents an opportunity to meet and observe many companies as they advance from idea to inception to production and expand accordingly. There will also be many events run throughout the year, with local companies offering insight into some of their latest developments, presenting further opportunity to help each other to develop our ideas.
Zacco is as committed as ever to both quality and collaboration and we are excited to become part of such an extensive collaborative working environment similar to that which we foster internationally within our own organisation.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023