Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 500
12 April 2023
The Legal 500 has ranked Zacco in Sweden and Denmark as amongst the leading intellectual Property Law Firms in Europe.
This great ranking is the result of months of research from the Legal 500 research team as well as the consistently positive feedback that we have received from both our clients and our peers in law firms and legal positions across Europe.
The research covers the whole globe, ranking law firms in each jurisdiction based on their technical expertise, skills, results and clients, as well as assessing the more interesting or unique legal challenges that they have had to deal with and their outcomes.
The Legal 500 recognises the firms at the cutting edge of legal practice, expertise and insight within their jurisdictions, and to be ranked amongst so many great firms is certainly something that we are proud to have achieved. As one of the few IP firms listed, we certainly celebrate our IP360 approach, which provides the possibility to offer cross practice advice on IP matters as well as our considerable technical expertise in the fields of patents, trademarks, online brand protection and cyber security.
We are also pleased to announce that eight of our colleagues in Sweden and Denmark have been individually recommended, recognising the great feedback they have received as part of the research process. This is certainly well deserved so a huge congratulations go to Thomas Mølsgaard (Copenhagen), Claes Agnvall, Marcus Eilenberg and Malin Thunberg McCann (Stockholm), Hampus Adlerton and Maria Beijer (Malmö), and Adam Brandt and Martin Tranälv (Gothenburg).
We represent clients across the entire IP lifecycle, taking companies of all sizes through the innovation process and ensuring that the results are appropriately protected. From prosecution and strategy to enforcement and litigation, whether a client is a small domestic start up with an interesting idea or a multinational with a global IP portfolio, we help to develop and secure their IP rights wherever they are needed.
For more information, you can view the rankings here:
If you would like to reach out to some of the colleagues who make this world class ranking possible then get in touch with Thomas Mølsgaard (Copenhagen), Claes Agnvall (Stockholm), Maria Beijer (Malmo) or Adam Brandt (Gothenburg).Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023