Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 500
12 April 2023
The Legal 500 has ranked Zacco in Sweden and Denmark as amongst the leading intellectual Property Law Firms in Europe.
This great ranking is the result of months of research from the Legal 500 research team as well as the consistently positive feedback that we have received from both our clients and our peers in law firms and legal positions across Europe.
The research covers the whole globe, ranking law firms in each jurisdiction based on their technical expertise, skills, results and clients, as well as assessing the more interesting or unique legal challenges that they have had to deal with and their outcomes.
The Legal 500 recognises the firms at the cutting edge of legal practice, expertise and insight within their jurisdictions, and to be ranked amongst so many great firms is certainly something that we are proud to have achieved. As one of the few IP firms listed, we certainly celebrate our IP360 approach, which provides the possibility to offer cross practice advice on IP law as well as our considerable technical expertise in the fields of patents, trademarks, online brand protection and cyber security.
We are also pleased to announce that eight of our colleagues in Sweden and Denmark have been individually recommended, recognising the great feedback they have received as part of the research process. This is certainly well deserved so a huge congratulations go to Thomas Mølsgaard (Copenhagen), Claes Agnvall, Marcus Eilenberg and Malin Thunberg McCann (Stockholm), Hampus Adlerton and Maria Beijer (Malmö), and Adam Brandt and Martin Tranälv (Gothenburg).
We represent clients across the entire IP lifecycle, taking companies of all sizes through the innovation process and ensuring that the results are appropriately protected. From prosecution and strategy to enforcement and litigation, whether a client is a small domestic start up with an interesting idea or a multinational with a global IP portfolio, we help to develop and secure their IP rights wherever they are needed.
For more information, you can view the rankings here:
If you would like to reach out to some of the colleagues who make this world class ranking possible then get in touch with Thomas Mølsgaard (Copenhagen), Claes Agnvall (Stockholm), Maria Beijer (Malmo) or Adam Brandt (Gothenburg).Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023