For the Zacco office in Stockholm, we are looking for candidates to take on the position as Patent Attorney.
We are looking for candidates to take on the position as Patent Attorney and be part of Zacco’s large Patent team, where we provide services for a large and diverse group of clients.
As a Patent Attorney you will work closely with our other Patent Attorneys and Patent Paralegals to solve assignments for our clients within the IPR business area.
The main tasks for this position include:
- Handle patent issues of varying character, with clients ranging from small enterprises to multinational companies.
- Patent work of all aspects of the patenting process both in Sweden and internationally.
- Infringement assessments.
- Freedom to operate.
- Strategic analysis.
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Three years’ experience from a similar position.
- Educational background on minimum M.Sc. level in any technical field.
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
- Interest in creating and developing client relations and extending your business network.
You will be a member of a small-scale patent attorney team at one of our offices, and a member of one of the largest teams of patent attorneys in eastern and northern Sweden. You will also be part of a leading Scandinavian IP consulting firm with the strongest client portfolio in Scandinavia, having an extensive global network of clients and preferred partners.
- Attractive salary package.
- Personal and professional development incl. the possibility to become a partner.
- Great challenges and independent responsibility.
- A work place with some of the most competent and experienced colleagues within patent and IP.
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is a modern, consultancy driven company with a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property.
Our vision is to secure and protect our clients’ entire innovation process and intangible assets. With our technical and legal expertise as well as experience we want to guard our clients’ innovations and make them reach their full potential and development.
Our aim is to be our clients’ preferred partner within IP consultancy besides being their innovative partner in the development of new technology to meet the digitalization which the IP business is facing and the world is undergoing.
We are almost 400 experts within all aspects of Intellectual Property including a large number of experienced Patent, Trademark and Design Attorneys as well as highly skilled Attorneys at Laws, Paralegals and IT Specialists.
Zacco is Scandinavia's leading full-service intellectual property consultancy with 26 offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Germany.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Jesper Stenström (Mechanics), Maria Börlin (Chemistry and Life Sciences) and Jörgen Linde (Electronics and Physics).
Please send your application, CV and relevant exam papers through this link as soon as possible.