Intangible assets represent on average more than 80 percent of the company's value. To maximize the value of these assets, an effective intellectual property rights strategy is required that takes into account changes in the business environment. In this two-part seminar series, we will with a team of different skills present how to increase the value of your intellectual property rights through a conscious strategy and practical measures.
Part 1 - Establishing strategy and monitoring of intellectual property rights
On the first occasion, we will talk about:
- How to best establish an intellectual property rights strategy
- How to monitor intellectual property rights in a global market
- Effective competition- and technology monitoring
- How to establish effective customs supervision
- How to handle brand monitoring in a digital world
Breakfast from 7:30 am, presentation from 8:00 to 9:30 am.
Part 2 takes place on 15 November and will focus on actions on intellectual property rights.
Please register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.