As you begin your career in Zacco, you are up for an exciting everyday life in one of Europe’s largest IP consultancy companies.
We are looking for a candidate to take on a position as Patent Attorney or Senior Patent Attorney in Lund, Malmö, or Copenhagen and be part of Zacco’s large Patent team, where we provide services for a large and diverse group of clients.
As a Patent Attorney you will work closely with our other Patent Attorneys and Patent Paralegals to solve assignments for our clients within the IPR business area.
The main tasks for this position include:
- Being part of a Zacco-team that handles a large portfolio from one of our multinational clients. Due to this portfolio, you will have a sufficient amount of assignments from your first day at Zacco.
- Handle patent issues of varying character, with clients ranging from small enterprises to multinational companies.
- Patent work of all aspects of the patenting process in Sweden, Europe, and internationally.
Additional tasks for this position may include (depending on your interests):
- Client responsibility.
- Sales work.
- Strategic analysis.
Your professional qualifications:
- M.Sc. in electrical engineering, physics, computer science, or similar.
- Preferably experience (educational and/or professional) of wireless communication technology.
- At least three years’ experience as a patent professional.
- Certification as a European Patent Attorney is meriting.
- Fluent in English; written and spoken.
Your personal qualifications:
- Positive and solution-oriented.
- Result-oriented; yet thorough.
- Efficient, organized, self-driven and proactive.
- Good ability to work independently, as well as in teams.
- You will be part of a large Scandinavian IP consulting firm with the largest client portfolio in Scandinavia.
- Attractive salary and bonus package, as well as a possibility to acquire shares.
- Personal and professional development including the possibility to become a partner.
- Great challenges and independent responsibility.
- A work place with some of the most competent and experienced colleagues in this business area.
Have we caught your interest, please upload your CV and cover letter here soonest possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Team Manager Karin Engdahl or HR Manager Casper Fischer by mail.