For the Zacco office in Bangalore, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Patent Analyst.
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Perform legal, novelty and validity research.
- Compose, draft and revise correspondence and legal documents for global clients.
- Create and maintain calendars for attorneys.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of global patent laws.
- Well-developed interpersonal and active listening skills
- Prior experience of foreign filing is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of basic computer skills
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is a modern, consultancy driven company – we are evolving from a classic IP bureau into a modern and all-embracing IP consultancy supporting our clients throughout the challenges and opportunities posed by the new digital agenda. Through broadening of our scope of our services during the recent years, we are now able to apply a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property; the core of Zacco remains on Intellectual Property but is now uniquely supported by high-end expertise within cyber security, software and digital brand and tech law.
As a professional consultancy, we are who our people are! We are now more than 450 employees throughout Scandinavia, Germany, the UK and India including experts within all aspects of Intellectual Property. A new world needs a new approach to IP – at Zacco we call it our 360° perspective on IP.
Have we caught your interest, please forward your CV and cover letter here soonest possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact