Welcome to join us for a Christmas mingle and a seminar on intellectual property rights and tax law.
How will current and future tax regulations affect the ownership and relocation of intellectual property rights?
Before the keynote speech we will highlight some other important IP topics:
- Brexit - and its effect on your IPR
- New Swedish trademark law
- New legislation for Swedish company names - replacing "Firmalagen"
- Kanada – an important market for many clients - has a new trademark law. Our best tips on what to keep in mind.
15.30 Arrival and registration
17.00 Mulled wine (glögg), gingerbread cookies and time to mingle
Keynote speakers from Grant Thornton:
- Sofia Almén, Tax Senior Manager
- Henrik Hedberg, Head of Corporate & International Tax, Partner
The seminar will be held in Swedish.
If you wish to attend, please register here.