Zacco’s 360° perspective on IP also means that Zacco can provide you with specialised IP-translations. Whether you need a quick translation of a draft agreement for negotiations, a verified translation for court proceedings or a translation of a document issued or to be filed during the prosecution or enforcement of patents and trademarks, Zacco’s Translation team can help you.
We are well aware that all translations are not the same and that their intended uses differ widely. We also know that the concept of quality means something different in different situations: eg 100 % correctness, immediate delivery or the lowest possible price. Sometimes it is simply not possible to satisfy all quality criteria at the same time; however, when that happens we initiate a dialogue with our clients to find out what is most important and we adapt our product accordingly.
All our translators are certified translators or have other relevant academic backgrounds. They also have many years of experience with all aspects of IP-translation. We cooperate with our attorney colleagues at Zacco - both on patents, trademarks and IP litigation - which means that our knowledge of IP is both comprehensive and updated. We believe that this is precisely what makes our translations stand out and provides that special added value to our clients.
- Patent, utility model, design and trademark prosecution documents
- Patent and trademark litigation documents
- Other IP-related technical and legal documents
- Validation documents
- Proofread and perform quality checks
- Act as language consultants in patent and trademark prosecution/enforcement matters
- The official EP languages (EN, DE, FR)
- The Zacco languages (DK, NO, SE)
- Other relevant languages via our carefully selected language partners
Please send your order or request directly to email@example.com. It will be processed immediately and the correct competences will be allocated to the task. Our mailbox is checked continuously throughout workdays.