For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a talented Patent Attorney to join our Electronics & ICT team.
Zacco is growing fast and we have more than enough to do. You will therefore - from day one - have many exciting assignments for interesting, large clients.
Our Electronics & ICT team focuses on teamwork, open and professional discussions as well as on client matters. If you are an open-minded person with strong analytical skills combined with a positive and confident attitude you will fit well with the team.
Within the team, the right candidate will be collaborating on matters concerning primarily the
electronics and software engineering field, but also medical devices and optics, etc. You will of course also be collaborating with other teams and colleagues throughout our 29 offices.
You will report to our Team Manager of the Electronics & ICT team.
Your main tasks include:
- Patent drafting
- Patent prosecution
- Client responsibility
You will have a chance to grow and develop your own client portfolio with the support from your colleagues.
We work closely with our clients to ensure the best overall protection of the clients’ IP assets; with a focus on technology as well as business situation, and the right candidate can expect and look forward to a diverse range of work.
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Educational background is M.Sc., Ph.D or similar
- Experience from the Patent Industry is an advantage
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Good at working independently as well as in teams, taking initiative and being detail-oriented
- An opportunity of working with the best cases and most interesting clients in an international consultancy-driven IP business
- Fantastic working climate with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues
- Special tax deduction (for non-Danish citizens)
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Hans Christian Nielsen.
Please send your application, CV and relevant exam papers through this link as soon as possible.
Please note that we will get help to this recruitment from an external recruitment agency.