Zacco is the controller of the personal data collected from you. This means Zacco is responsible for defining the purposes for processing your personal data and for compliance with the data protection legislation.
2. Zacco’s processing of your personal data
3. Why personal data are disclosed by Zacco
- 2.2 Providing Zacco services: If you choose to use Zacco’s services and we enter into a contract with you, we may collect and process your personal data such as name, contact details and company name for providing the requested services. In addition, we may occasionally use personal information to send you details of new services, legal updates, and invites to seminars and events.The legal basis for the processing of your data as described in this section is the contract and and our legitimate interests to operate and manage our business.
- 2.3Filling in a web form: If you choose to contact us during your visit to our website, personal contact information may be saved. The data you enter in the web form is managed and stored so that we can contact you and answer your request. The type of personal data we may collect is your contact details such as name, company, phone number, email address, city and country and any other information that you choose to provide to us.
The legal basis for the processing of your data as described in this section is your consent by providing the personal information to us and and our legitimate interests to operate and manage our business.
- 2.4Subscribing Zacco’s newsletters and event invitations:
If you choose to subscribe to our Newsletter, we process your name, company name, phone number, country and email address. You may at any time withdraw or limit your consent by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data as described in this section is your consent for subscribing newsletters and invitation for events and our legitimate interests to operate and manage our business.
- 2.5Signing up for events:
If you choose to sign up to one of our events, we process your contact information you provide to us, such as name, phone number, email, company name in order for you to participate on the event.The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent by signing up and participating to our event and our legitimate interest to operate and manage our business.
- 2.6Applying for positions in Zacco:
If you apply for a position at Zacco, we process and store the personal data such as name, contact details, age, curriculum vitae (CV) that you share with us. We will keep your application and any other information you have provided to us until the recruitment process has been completed and for a period thereafter for as long as we consider your application relevant to us, but under no circumstances for longer than 6 months.
If you register your CV in Zacco’s candidate database, we may process your personal data provided to us for future recruitment opportunities.The legal basis for the processing of personal data is your consent by applying a position and/or registering in Zacco’s candidate database and our legitimate interest to operate and manage our business.
We do not sell your personal data for marketing purposes to other companies. We may only share your personal data as follows:
4. Cookies and similar technology
- 3.1In providing services, we may need to share your Personal Data within the Zacco group and its subsidiaries;
- 3.3To protect and defend Zacco; or
- 3.4To public authorities or governments when required by law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
When you visit our website we collect certain information by automated means using cookies. Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you visit a website. When you first visit a website, a cookie file is sent to your device that identifies your browser.
By using cookies you help Zacco improve the functionality of our website as they are important to reduce download time and improve your user experience.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request access, rectification, restriction and deletion of your personal data held by us. Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Where we process your data based on a legitimate interest in doing so, you have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations, if for example we have a legal requirement to process your data.
6. Changes and amendments to this policy
7. Contact details
For concerns regarding our collection and use of your personal data you may raise your concern directly to the lead supervising authority, the Danish Data inspection, email@example.com
or the supervising authority in your local jurisdiction