Corporate Domain Management
A company’s online identity can be one of its most valuable assets in the digital world of today. With our Corporate Domain Management service, we help you control, protect and manage your domain names – often referred to as the online equivalent of your trademark. Contact us and we will find a tailor-made solution for your business!
Our offer for your Corporate Domain Management contains worldwide registrations, high-end DNS solutions and advanced add-on services:
- Domain Name Registration: The domain name is a vital part of your online identity. We help you register and manage your domain names globally, covering all generic top-level domains (such as .com) and new gTLDs (such as .shop), and more than 370 different country code top-level domains.
- Domain Name Insurance: Zacco has an industry leading liability insurance covering each domain name in the unlikely event that it is needed. All work undertaken by Zacco is further covered by Zacco’s general professional liability insurance.
- Domain Name Lock: Domain Name Lock is a safety feature that prevents unauthorized, unwanted or accidental changes to a domain name. When set, it is not possible to transfer the domain name to another registrar, to change the ownership, to delete it, to change Name Servers or to update contact details.
- Consolidation of portfolio: We help you consolidate your domain name portfolio to one single registrar, with centralized management and a dedicated point of contact. Take benefit of Zacco’s premium DNS service, or use external name servers of your choice.
- Local Presence: Many top-level domains (TLDs) restrict access to registering domain names by imposing specific eligibility requirements, such as only allowing local companies or individuals to register domain names. We offer our Local Presence service for more than 200 TLDs, allowing you to register otherwise restricted domain names.
- DPML Block: The Domain Protected Mark List (DPML) gives trademark holders the ability to block their trademarked names from registration across all of the top-level domains supported by a given registry. Contact us for more information on how to enrol your trademark.
- Privacy services: With our privacy and proxy services, we offer you registry compliant anonymity, keeping your identity confidential. For example, this can be used when registering domain names for a brand that has not yet been revealed to the public.
- Snapback/backorder services: Is the domain name you have been longing for soon to be deleted and released to the public? We help you catch it, transfer the domain name to you, and ensure correct ownership.
- Policy and Strategy documents: A domain name policy generally covers aspects such as which domains to register, who shall have access, technical management and organizational structures. We help you create a policy and a domain strategy suited for your specific business.