Whether you are new to IP or an experienced IP owner, keeping your IP strategy up-to-date in relation to your geography, markets and products never cease to be relevant.
If your company is new to IP, your objective may be to increase your company’s value by creating a portfolio of intellectual property assets, and if you are an experienced IP owner, you may need to update your IP strategy to conform to your current business plans and market situation – maybe now is the time to allow your IP to become a game changer.
Perhaps you contemplate not to use conventional IP at all, but rather trade secrets or even go open source or crowdsource; however, it still makes sense to do so on an educated basis.
External factors may influence your current and relevant strategy, like eg the expected – albeit delayed – unitary patent, UP.
No matter your starting point, even if you are quite used to working with an IP consultancy like Zacco and/or you already have in-house IP competences, you may benefit from the synergy of an IP strategy workshop for you arranged and facilitated by Zacco where we can exchange knowledge and input.
Alternatively, you may benefit from personalized coaching sessions tailored to hone your specific IP skills.
In collaboration with you, Zacco will set up a unique team of relevant experts and draft a relevant agenda to prepare you and your IP for your specific geography, markets and products. We apply our 360° perspective on IP and include all aspects of IP in our services: Patent, Trademark, Design, Trade Secrets, Digital Brand, GDPR Compliance, Cyber Security and Software Development, just to mention some. Together we will find the combination of competences that suits you best.
Zacco can help you
- Acquire fundamental knowledge about IP or about specific IP-related topics
- Educate and/or update your company
- Leverage IP and its significance to your company
- Link your IP to your business goals and commercialize your IP
- Define/optimize your best filing and maintenance practices
- Decide on the best enforcement and defense strategies
- Discover missed IP opportunities in your company
- Protect your innovation and proprietary information from unintended disclosure and unauthorized access
- Be proactive and become a market leader
- … and much more …
Please let us know where you would like to meet us. Go here for updated contact information for all Zacco offices.