For the Zacco office in Malmö (Hyllie) or Copenhagen, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as IT/Tech law specialist / attorney-at-law.
In this role the key responsibility is to provide legal advice on contractual law including drafting of contracts and policies with emphasis on IT/Tech law and Personal Data Protection (GDPR) both in a national and international context.
The position reports to the legal and trademark manager in Zacco Denmark & Sweden South.
Your main tasks include:
- Legal advice
- Contract and policy drafting
- Strategic advice in a legal, business and technical context
- Licensing and commercialisation
- Sale activities
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Educational background jur. kand.
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
- Business mind-set
- A position in a dynamic and expanding international consultancy-driven business
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Personal and professional development incl. the possibility to become a partner
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is one of Europe’s largest IP-consultancy companies. We offer our expertise in registering, protecting and utilize the business potential within patent, trademark, design, copyright and IT in a 360° perspective. Our clients represent a wide range of industries from new product development to global market leaders. Please visit www.zacco.com for more information.
Have we caught your interest, please upload your CV and cover letter here no later than July 14, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact legal and trademark manager Thomas Mølsgaard.