For the Zacco office in Gothenburg we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Patent Paralegal and be part of Zacco’s Paralegal team, where we provide services for a large and diverse group of clients.
We are looking for an experienced candidate.
As a Patent Paralegal you will work closely with our Patent Attorneys and Patent Paralegals to solve assignments for our clients within the IPR business area (Intellectual Property Rights).
Your main tasks include:
- Your tasks for our clients are many and varied with the responsibility for formality tasks in relation to the handling of our clients’ patent portfolios:
- Swedish and English correspondence
- Legal formalities in Sweden, Denmark. Norway and foreign countries
- Client contact and client care
- Interest in working with languages and formalities
- Good communication skills
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in English or other relevant education with English at corresponding level
- Service-minded and detail-oriented
- Able to administer and handle multiple tasks and projects without losing overview
- Team worker
- Innovative and open-minded
- You will be part of a large Scandinavian IP consulting firm with the largest client portfolio in Scandinavia
- Great challenges and independent responsibility
- A work place with some of the most competent and experienced colleagues in this business area
- To become part of a strong team which is ready to greet you and educate you
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is a modern, consultancy driven company – we are evolving from a classic IP bureau into a modern and all-embracing IP consultancy supporting our clients throughout the challenges and opportunities posed by the new digital agenda. Through broadening of our scope of our services during the recent years, we are now able to apply a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property; the core of Zacco remains on Intellectual Property but is now uniquely supported by high-end expertise within cyber security, software and digital brand and tech law.
As a professional consultancy, we are who our people are! We are now more than 400 employees throughout Scandinavia, Germany, the UK and India including experts within all aspects of Intellectual Property. A new world needs a new approach to IP – at Zacco we call it our 360° perspective on IP.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here no later than August 15, 2018.