Welcome to the Zacco website.
Zacco consists of: Zacco A/S, Zacco Denmark A/S, Zacco Advokater (Zacco Advokatanpartsselskab), Zacco GmbH, Zacco Dr. Peters und Partner, Zacco Netherlands B.V., Zacco Norway AS, Zacco Advokater AS and Zacco Sweden AB (formerly Albihns.Zacco AB). For more information about these entities, please visit Regulatory.
The information you voluntarily provide us through this site (which may include your name, company, address and contact details such as your telephone number, email address or fax number) will be used solely for the purposes of satisfying your requests.
If you have emailed us with an enquiry (for example, in relation to a press release or forthcoming seminar or other event) we will use your email address to respond to your query. Once we have dealt with your request, your details may be kept for a limited period for internal administrative purposes only so that we can keep track of what types and numbers of requests we are receiving through the website.
With who is the information shared?
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Zacco, the Zacco website or its visitors.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently to improve the user experience, as well as to provide certain information to the owners of the site. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
The Zacco website sets cookies which remain on your computer for differing times. Some expire at the end of each session and some remain for longer so that when you return to our website, you will have a better user experience.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using the Zacco website :
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of this website.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance this website.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why and how long they last.
- Cookie: First party
- Name: has_js.
- Expires: On site exit.
- Cookie: Third party: Google Analytics
- Name: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz.
- Expires: 30 min - 2 years
- Purpose:These cookies are used to collect information about how you use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
- Cookie: Third party: Pardot
- Name: Visitor_id, pi_opt_in, pardot.
- Expires: 10 years
- Purpose: These cookies are used to remember your preferences when you return to the site, such as form field values. We use the information to improve the user experience. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies:
For more information about Pardot cookies:
Control of cookies
Web browsers allow you to exercise some control of cookies through the browser settings. Most browsers enable you to block cookies or to block cookies from particular sites. Browsers can also help you to delete cookies when you close your browser. You should note however, that this may mean that any opt-outs or preferences you set on the site will be lost. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org which includes information on how to manage your settings for the major browser providers.