We are looking for a candidate to take on the role as an Administrative Assistant soonest possible.
You will together with a colleague have a very central role at our office and will be the face and voice of our headquarter representing Zacco towards all clients, guests and employees. Your primary responsibility will be to secure that the Zacco Øresund Reception is fully operational and professionally supports the business needs of the Region and Zacco Management. We are looking for a candidate who can deliver the highest standard of service level, ensuring all reception services are delivered to perfection and satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
Your main tasks include
- Central switchboard
- Reception of clients, guests, suppliers and employees from other regions
- Handling of incoming and outgoing physical mail and deliveries
- Responsible for bookings of internal and external meeting rooms incl. catering
- Responsible for keeping Zacco meeting rooms, lounges and kitchens presentable at all times
- Support travel bookings
- Assist on ad hoc basis in marketing activities and projects
- Administrative and creative support on our conferences, seminars and events
Your personal and professional qualifications
We expect you to have a great interest in meeting and helping people and you possess a genuine desire to provide excellent service. You have completed upper secondary education and have previous work experience preferable from reception and/or office administration. Further to this you:
- Are presentable and service minded
- Have a good overview and are able to stay calm in hectic situations
- Very efficient and have high work capacity and work ethics
- Flexible and adaptable
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Master Danish or Swedish on native speaking level
Zacco in brief
Zacco is one of Europe’s largest IP-consultancy companies. We offer our expertise in registering, protecting and utilize the business potential within patent, trademark and design. Our clients represent a wide range of industries from new product development to global market leaders. Please visit www.zacco.com for more information.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter. The right candidate will hopefully be able to start in January.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact HR & Communication Manager Casper Fischer.