Area Manager Information & IT security
For our offices in Copenhagen, Malmö and Oslo we are looking for Area Managers within our new business area – Information & IT Security.
Are you an innovative pioneer who can build on a long-established business? Are you knowledgeable within Information & IT-Security, have a burning passion for people, and doing business and ready to make a move? Then continue to read!
As a Manager, you are an integral part of the team, and deliver on, and drive the planning and execution of Security engagements, with a direct impact on utilization rates and client satisfaction.
This effort demands an agile professional who will determine engagement scope and timing, direct daily fieldwork, develop Consulting Associates through effective delegation of tasks and provide guidance to foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment. You are responsible for the communication of engagement status to Directors and other team members while developing and maintaining productive, informative, working relationships with client personnel and assessing the client’s satisfaction. You are part of a team effort of client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
What we look for in our Managers is that they generally have broad exposure to various frameworks and industry verticals, but typically fall into one of these groups: IT General Controls (ITGC) Auditors, penetration testers, and application auditors. Most of our auditors conduct IT General Controls audits in a variety of regulations. This includes conducting PCI Reports on Compliance, annual bank audits for financial institutions, evaluating controls in Hospitals, Utilities, or Government organizations.
- Minimum of 5 successful years in an IT Security Audit, Assessment, and Compliance role
- Information Security certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISM or QSA highly desired
- Other Industry certifications (such as MCSD, MCSE, CCNA, etc.)
- A proven broad in-depth technical knowledge of security principles and process is required.
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Experience of sales and a broad network of potential clients
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience across a wide range of regulatory verticals (banking, PCI, risk assessment, government, healthcare, etc
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here no later than July 4, 2016.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Business Area Manager, Information & Innovation Security Jonas Halldin on +46 70 458 23 00.