For our business in Oslo we are looking for Area Managers within Information & IT Security.
Are you an innovative pioneer who can and will build new services on a long-established business? Are you knowledgeable within Information & IT-Security, have a burning passion for people, and doing business and are ready to make a move? Then continue to read!
In May 2016 Zacco founded a new business area, Information & IT Security. Today we are established in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenburg.
We now set aim for our next market – a market where the Zacco brand is very strong! Oslo!
As an Area Manager with reference to the Director for Information & Security, you are an integral part of the Zacco team, delivering on, and driving the planning and execution of security engagements with existing and new clients, with a direct impact on utilization rates and client satisfaction.
This effort demands an agile professional who will determine engagement scope and timing, direct daily fieldwork, develop consulting associates through effective delegation of tasks and provide guidance to foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
You are responsible for the communication of business area status to Zacco Directors. While developing and maintaining productive, informative, working relationships with client personnel building on established information security services you are also responsible for service delivery to clients and client satisfaction. In Zacco you are part of a team effort providing world class client services that meets or exceeds client expectations in the areas of patent, trademark technology and information security.
What are we looking for:
What we look for in our Managers is that they generally have broad exposure to various frameworks and industry verticals, but typically fall into one of these groups: IT General Controls (ITGC) Auditors, penetration testers, and application auditors. Most of our auditors conduct IT General Controls audits in a variety of regulations. This includes conducting PCI Reports on Compliance, annual bank audits for financial institutions, evaluating controls in Hospitals, Utilities, or Government organizations.
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 successful years in an IT Security Audit, Assessment, and Compliance role
- Information Security certification such as CISSP, CISM or CISM or QSA highly desired
- Experience of sales and a broad network of potential clients
- Experience in recruiting, leading and mentoring team members
- A proven broad in-depth technical knowledge of security principles and process is required.
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience across a wide range of regulatory verticals (banking, PCI, risk assessment, government, healthcare, etc.
- Local business knowledge and network
- Language Norwegian and English
Many of our assignments will require travel so it will be expected from you to travel within reasonable extent.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here no later than April 4, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Director for Information & IT-security Jonas Halldin.