For the Zacco office in Malmö/Copenhagen (Ørestaden), we are looking for experienced Attorneys at Law.
In this role the key responsibility is to provide advice on IP protection, commercialisation and enforcement of IP rights (mainly trademarks, designs, copyrights, domain names and business signs) as well as general business law related to IP.
The position reports to the legal and trademark manager in Zacco Øresund (covering Denmark and the southern part of Sweden.
Your main tasks include:
- Legal advice
- Trademark, design and IP strategies
- National and international clearance, filing and prosecution
- Licensing and commercialisation
- Anti-counterfeiting and enforcement
- Sale activities
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Educational background jur. kand. (Swedish)
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
- Business mind-set
- A position in a dynamic and expanding international consultancy-driven business
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Personal and professional development incl. the possibility to become a partner
Paralegal / assistant:
We would welcome the possibility to attain also a paralegal or assistant together with the candidate.
Have we caught your interest, please upload your CV and cover letter here no later than November 20, 2016.