Join Zacco on our exciting journey expanding our boundaries from a solid IP firm to areas where Zacco is an innovative partner in the development of new technology required for the digitalization of the IP business. Are you an experienced lawyer with a base in IT/tech law topped with a level of knowledge in IP, you might be the next valued member of our legal team in Stockholm.
We look for someone who:
- Has worked with IT/tech law in a law firm or as a legal counsel focused on IT law.
- Has expertise in drafting and reviewing various IT related agreements, such as software licence agreements, cloud service agreements and joint operating agreements.
- Is interested in creating and developing client relations and extending your business network.
- Is structured, organised, self-driven and proactive.
- Is fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
Should you in addition have been involved in GDPR/data privacy projects as a legal expert, or if you have litigation experience and skills, such experience and skills are valued.
You will be a member of a legal team of ten persons in Stockholm in a region covering eastern and northern Sweden. You will be part of a leading Scandinavian IP consulting firm with the strongest client portfolio in Scandinavia, having an extensive global network of clients and preferred partners. In addition, we offer:
- Attractive salary package.
- Personal and professional development incl. the possibility to become a partner.
- A chance to take a leading role in extending Zacco’s offer within legal services.
- Great challenges and independent responsibility.
- A work place with some of the most competent and experienced colleagues within IP, cyber security and software.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Claes Agnvall, team manager.
Please send your application, CV and relevant exam papers through this link as soon as possible.