For Zacco, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as CISO.
The Chief Information Security Officer is responsible for establishing and maintaining the ZACCO enterprise-wide, security management program with the purpose of protecting ZACCO and client information and technical assets.
This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on security risks, aligning security posture of the organization in a manner that supports effective protection of information assets, and managing and executing security controls in support of ZACCO’s compliance and regulatory requirements.
We believe this role to be a 50/50 role between the CISO responsibilities and an Information Security advisor/consultant role in our client projects.
The CISO position reports to the CFO and the Advisor/consultant role reports to our Business Area Responsible for our services with Information- & IT-Security.
Your main tasks include:
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Work with various Business Units, Key Account Managers and Team Managers in developing an Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate security risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk.
- Drive the work within ZACCO towards an ISO27000 certification
For a full description of the position please read more here.
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Ten or more years of combined experience in information security and risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology or equivalent professional experience
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
- Holds at least one of the following certifications, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISO 27000 Lead Implementer/Auditor
- A position as CISO in an international consultancy-driven business
- Highly skilled and motivated colleagues
- Flexible and varying work tasks
- An opportunity to make a difference
For us the physical location is secondary, the personality, knowledge and skills are primary. We believe it would be beneficial if your primary location is at one of our bigger offices such as Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo or Gothenburg.
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is one of Europe’s largest IP-consultancy companies. We offer our expertise in registering, protecting and utilize the business potential within patent, trademark and design. Our clients represent a wide range of industries from new product development to global market leaders. Please visit www.zacco.com for more information.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here no later than February 15, 2016. Mark your application ”CISO”.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact HR & Communication Manager Anja Leschly +4520553818 or firstname.lastname@example.org