For the Zacco headquarter in Ørestad, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Executive Assistant for a one year maternity cover.
In this role the key responsibility is to support the Board of Directors, the executive management as well as the regional Øresund management. Further, you will be managing the company’s shareholder portal including the communication with external and internal shareholders.
The position reports to the CEO.
Your main tasks include:
- Board Meetings, incl. meeting bookings and arrangements, taking minutes, filing signed documents etc.
- Managing the company’s shareholder portal, incl. administration of buying/selling of shares, practical arrangement of General Meetings etc.
- Executive and Regional Management meetings, incl. meeting bookings and arrangements, collection of material, follow-up on action points, taking minutes, updating intranet workspace, miscellaneous correspondence etc.
- Preparing monthly regional all staff meetings incl. meeting practicalities (facilities) and presentation.
- Responsible for preparing internal cross-region conferences.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks; company presentations; translations (from Swedish/Danish to English); news items for intranet; proof reading; etc.
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- 5-10 years’ experience from a similar position.
- Educational background on minimum Bachelor level or equivalent.
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive.
- Familiar with the Scandinavian languages.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
- Flexible and available also outside normal working hours.
- A key position close to the management and the decision-making in an international consultancy-driven business.
- A large contact throughout the company – on all levels.
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is one of Europe’s largest IP-consultancy companies. We offer our expertise in registering, protecting and utilize the business potential within patent, trademark and design. Our clients represent a wide range of industries from new product development to global market leaders. Please visit www.zacco.com for more information.
Have we caught your interest, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15, 2015. Mark your application ”Executive Assistant”.