We are looking for an experienced Team Manager/Patent Attorney for the patent team in Gothenburg.
Today, you are most likely a highly skilled European Patent Attorney having extensive experience in patent work from industry or private practice. You have a strong interest in leading and developing teams as well as a thorough and strategic understanding of how IP creates value.
Zacco Sweden West is based in Gothenburg and, since May 2016, it has grown from 28 to 52 employees. Now, it is time to further expand our patent business, and we are consequently looking for new employees who are interested in individual and team-based patent work.
We want you, as a manager/patent consultant, to:
- partake in the region’s management group and, along with the management team, be responsible for the fulfilment of the region’s goals
- contribute to Zacco’s long-term change and development process
- be responsible for the operational result and individual development of the patent consultant team
- be responsible for the recruitment and growth of the patent business, in particular within the digitalisation area (eg Internet of Things, Software, Security and Communication)
- work as a patent consultant approx. 60-70 % of the time with corresponding requirements to individual profitability
- be familiar with the mechanics of leading a changing organisation along with other managers
- preferably have experience within the digitalisation area
Zacco is a modern, consultancy-driven company with 26 offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany. Zacco has an especially strong presence in Scandinavia, and we are very pleased to have been appointed “IP firm of the year Scandinavia” by Managing Intellectual Property for both 2016 and 2017. Since 2016, we have expanded our business within the IP field – Patent, Design, Trademarks, Domain Names and Legal – to also comprise Cyber Security and Software. We believe that combined knowledge and an expanded service offering give a 360° perspective on IP with an ensuing increased value to our clients. Zacco can handle all IP issues – be it that the innovation is to be patented, kept secret or that the business is facing new regulatory requirements (eg GDPR).
In finding our preferred candidate, we will attach much importance to personal properties and managerial qualities. Tests will be used in the selection process.
Application and contact
Have we caught your interest, please upload your CV and cover letter here.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Patrick Thorén, Regional Director, or Peter Ekwall, IP Manager Gothenburg.