For the Zacco headquarter in Ørestad 20 minutes from the center of Copenhagen and Malmö, we are looking for a candidate to take the position as Finance Assistant (Accounts Receivables). The position is a temporary employment due to parental leave for one of the present staff. The period is 9-12 months.
The central Accounts Receivables Team (AR Team) in Ørestad handles collection of Zacco’s customer receivables for the subsidiaries in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Germany. The team currently consists of 4 Finance Assistants. The customers are based worldwide.
Due to one of our employees taking parental leave for a period, Zacco is now looking for a temporary employee that can replace her during that period.
The position reports to the Finance Manager, Zacco Norway AS, based in Oslo.
Your main tasks include:
- Reminding customer through mail, email and telephone
- Handling emails from customers
- Handling different e-billing systems
- Maintaining customer accounts, including posting of payments
- Contact with consultants and administrators within Zacco regarding outstanding invoices
- Contact with debt collection agencies
- Monthly close routines
- Posting provisions and impairment
- Ad hoc tasks (reminders / bank statements, etc)
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience from similar positions
- Relevant educational background
- Extrovert, structured, self-driven and proactive
- Strong social skills, since the position demands a lot of interaction, both with customers and internally within Zacco
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Knowledge of at least one Scandinavian language
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented
- An interesting position in an international consultancy-driven business
- A working environment characterized by innovation and change
- Modern office premises, easily accessible by train, metro or car
Have we caught your interest, please forward your CV and cover letter here no later than 3rd October, 2016.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact: