For the Zacco headquarter in Ørestad, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Finance Trainee for a two year trainee programme.
The two year trainee program is intended to include tasks in all parts of the Finance organisation, such as handling of:
- Accounting in General Ledger
- Monthly and Annual closing
- Payments to suppliers
- Expense Claims
- Accounts Receivables
- Credit checks
- Accounts Payables
- Management Reporting
- Other related tasks
The position reports to the Finance Manager and is based in the Financial Shared Service Center in Ørestad.
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- HG/ HG2, HGS or equivalent education is completed
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in either Danish or Swedish, written and spoken
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented
- Flexible in peak periods
This position is a 2 year traineeship connected to the Danish Vocational Education (‘Erhvervsuddannelserne’) and requires that you have passed the qualifying basic education. During the 2 year traineeship you will be required to attend 9-11 weeks of study programme at Niels Brock. For more information please see below link:
- An exciting opportunity to join the headquarter of an international consultancy-driven company
- The opportunity to be part of a large and important support function
- Contacts with colleagues throughout the company
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is one of Europe’s largest IP consultancy companies. We offer our expertise in registering, protecting and utilizing the business potential within patent, trademark and design. Our clients represent a wide range of industries from new product development to global market leaders. Read more here.
Applications are continuously assessed, so if we have caught your interest, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and no later than September 1, 2015. Mark your application “Finance Trainee”. Expected start date is as soon as possible.