For the Zacco office in Oslo, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as IT/Tech law specialist/Attorney at Law.
In this role the key responsibility is to provide legal advice on contractual law, including drafting of contracts and policies with emphasis on IT/Tech law and Personal Data Protection (GDPR) both in a national and international context.
The position reports to Managing Director of Zacco Innovation Technology.
Your main tasks include:
- Legal advice
- Contract and policy drafting
- Strategic advice in a legal, business and technical context
- Licensing and commercialisation
- Sale activities
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Educational background jur. kand.
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
- Business mind-set
- A position in a dynamic and expanding international consultancy-driven business
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Personal and professional development incl. the possibility to become a partner
Have we caught your interest, please upload your CV and cover letter here no later than October 15, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Kristin Kjærheim Astrup, Managing Director of Zacco Innovation Technology.