For the Zacco office in Copenhagen we are looking for two candidates to take on the positions as Patent Administrator Trainee and be part of Zacco’s large IP Administration, where we provide service for a large and diverse group of foreign and Danish clients.
We are looking for one native speaking Danish candidate and one native speaking Swedish candidate or equivalent language level.
As Patent Administrator Trainee you will work closely with our Patent Attorneys and Patent Administrators to solve assignments for our clients within the IPR business area (Intellectual Property Rights).
Your main tasks include:
Your tasks for our clients are many and varied with the responsibility for formality tasks in relation to the handling of our client portfolios:
- Danish and English correspondence
- Legal formalities in Denmark and foreign countries
- Client contact and client care
- Interest in working with languages and formalities
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in English or other relevant education with English at corresponding level
- Service-minded and detail oriented
- Able to administer and handle multiple tasks and projects without losing the overview
- Team worker and will lend a hand when needed
- You will be part of a large Scandinavian IP consulting firm with the largest client portfolio in Scandinavia
- Great challenges and independent responsibility
- A work place with some of the most competent and experienced colleagues in this business area
- To become part of a strong team, who is ready to great you and educate you
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is one of Europe’s largest IP-consultancy companies. We offer our expertise in registering, protecting and utilize the business potential within patent, trademark and design. Our clients represent a wide range of industries from new product development to global market leaders. Please visit www.zacco.com for more information.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here no later than January 29, 2016. Mark your application: ”Patent Administration Trainee”.
If you have any questions about this position please contact Director Betina Hellemann (+45 39 48 82 01) or firstname.lastname@example.org.