For the Zacco office in Gothenburg, we are looking for two candidates to take on positions as Patent Attorneys.
The main tasks for these positions include:
- Handle patent issues of varying character, with clients ranging from small enterprises to multinational companies
- Patent work of all aspects of the patenting process both in Sweden and internationally, especially drafting of patent applications within the field of telecommunication and Internet of Things
- Infringement assessments
- Freedom to operate
- Strategic analysis
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- At least two years’ experience from a similar position in private practice or from the industry
- Educational background on minimum M.Sc. level in Electrical engineering or similar
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented.
- EPA or strongly going for passing the EQE is meritorious
Zacco in brief:
Zacco is a leading full-service intellectual property consultancy with 24 offices in Denmark, Germany, Norway and Sweden. The organisation consists of approx. 350 employees, including more than 160 attorneys and 130 IP administrators, nearly half of whom are certified European Patent Attorneys, European Trademark Attorneys and/or European Design Attorneys.
Zacco provide a full range of IP services, including IP management, filing and prosecution, licensing and portfolio management services.
Zacco has received several top rankings including in the annual World IP Survey arranged by Managing Intellectual Property magazine.
Zacco believes that quality comes from within and the Company invest considerable resources in the development of employee’s professional competencies. Employee´s receive ongoing training that builds and extends skills on a continuous basis, allowing them to develop tailored expertise quickly. Employees have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, keeping you on cuttingedge of your area of expertise.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here no later than August 31, 2016. Mark your application ”Patent Attorney Göteborg”.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact IP Manager Peter Ekwall, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Regional Director Patrick Thorén, email@example.com. You may also contact them via the switchboard on +46 (0)31 7258100.