For the Zacco office in Gothenburg, we are looking for one candidate to take on position as Senior Patent Attorney.
The main tasks for this position include:
- Independently manage a large existing patent portfolio for clients ranging from small enterprises to multinational companies
- Handle patent issues of varying character, but with main focus on patent prosecution
- Advice clients regarding their patent portfolio in relation to the market
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- At least ten years’ experience from a similar position in private practice or from the industry
- Education in Mechanical Engineering
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Having a desire to work independently, client focused and being detail oriented
- Having qualified as a European Patent Attorney is an advantage
Zacco believes that quality comes from within and the company invest considerable resources in the development of the employee’s professional competencies. Employee´s receive ongoing training that builds and extends skills on a continuous basis, allowing them to develop tailored expertise quickly. Employees have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, keeping you on cutting edge of your area of expertise.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here no later than March 31, 2017.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact IP Manager Peter Ekwall, or Regional Director Patrick Thorén. You may also contact them via the switchboard on +46 (0)31 7258100.