For our offices in Copenhagen Stockholm and Gothenburg we are looking for Senior Consultants within our new business area – Information & IT Security.
Are you an innovative pioneer who can build on a long-established business? Are you an expert within Information & IT-Security (IS/ITS)? Do you want to work with the most secret projects there is? Then continue to read!
As our Senior IS/ITS Consultant, your work directly impacts what matters most to our clients: preserving their competitive advantage as a company that keeps client data safe and secure. You will lead research, and assess cyber-related policy, procedures, legislation and implementation directives as a part of a talent-advantaged team of IS/ITS experts.
What are we looking for:
To be successful in this position your job, of course, is to ensure the safety and security of critical clients by uncovering potential security breaches or privacy issues before they become issues. As such, you’ll provide strategic direction and thought leadership as you engage in day-to-day tactical execution. Your success will be measured by your clients’ satisfaction levels and by the results of your efforts to train others, develop standardized tools and methodologies, and to contribute in a proactive, productive way with client teams across the organization.
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- Experience in Information & IT security audit and compliance methodologies
- Strong IT background/understanding with respect to networks, servers, workstations and applications
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Technology Risk assessment experience
- Ability to comfortably interact with senior management in a consultative manner
- IT security Gap analysis and vulnerability assessment
- Deep understanding various Security compliance framework such as PCI DSS, SOX, GDPR
- Virtualization and Cloud technology
- Experience in IT Security Audit and/or Compliance highly desired
- Information Security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, QSA, or CISSP is highly desired
There will be travels in many of our assignments so it will be expected from you to, within reasonable extent, be able to travel.
For us the physical location is secondary, the personality, knowledge and skills are primary. We believe it would be beneficial if your primary location is at one of our bigger offices in Denmark or Sweden such as Copenhagen, Stockholm or Gothenburg.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here soonest possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Business Area Manager, Information & Innovation Security Jonas Halldin on +46 70 458 23 00 or Area Manger Information & Innovation Security Marika Ålander on +46 732 31 92 42.