For our office in Gothenburg we are looking for Senior Developers for development of our new platform
Zacco is in a change
Are you an innovative pioneer? We are facing an exciting period where we are about to change our internal systems, developing an entirely new platform, digitize and automate our processes.
We are about to set up an entire development team. As one of the first in this team we are looking for a senior web developer. Your primary responsibility will be to build new web applications, using cutting edge technologies and UX design.
What are we looking for:
- You have a great passion to write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Worked with complex web applications
- We believe that you have a minimum of 5 years working experience and with a degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects.
- You are fluent in English.
- If you have experience in Agile Development and processes such as Scrum, Kanban and Continuous Integration, you will be able to affect our way of working.
You’ll be developing applications on our new platform and get the opportunity to influence on the future of our systems. You will be using cutting edge technologies. In this role you are expected to take responsibility. You work in a small project team close to the customer and will participate in discussions and architectural decisions, related to our platform.
If you are a fast learner who gets the bigger picture and loves continuous improvement, you are probably the right person for us!
Examples of job tasks:
- Engage in the development/design in Front-end applications.
- Design and develop Cloud hosted web based single page applications, using Ember and AngularJS.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions and decisions.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of code quality and deliveries.
Zacco believes that quality comes from within and the Company invest considerable resources in the development of employee’s professional competencies. Employee´s receive ongoing training that builds and extends skills on a continuous basis, allowing them to develop tailored expertise quickly. Employees have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, keeping you on cuttingedge of your area of expertise.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here soonest possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact: