For our office in Gothenburg we are looking for Senior Developer for development of our new platform
Zacco is in a change
Are you an innovative pioneer? We are facing an exciting period where we are about to change our internal systems, developing an entirely new platform, digitize and automate our processes.
We are about to set up an entire development team. As one of the first in this team we are looking for a Senior Developer. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop our new platform, build new applications, as well as influencing our existing systems in the right direction.
What are we looking for:
- You have a great passion for system development/design and writing code!
- Worked with large environments, preferably REST Service architecture
- We believe that you have a minimum of 8 years working experience and with a degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects.
- You are fluent in English.
- If you have experience in Agile Development and processes such as Scrum, Kanban and Continuous Integration, you will be able to affect our way of working.
You’ll be developing our platform and get the opportunity to influence on our systems future. You will be using cutting edge technologies. In this role you are expected to take responsibility. You work in a small project team close to the customer and will participate in discussions and architectural decisions, related to our platform.
If you are a fast learner who gets the bigger picture and loves continuous improvement, you are probably the right person for us!
Examples of job tasks:
- Engage in system development/design front-end and back-end.
- Design and develop Cloud hosted web based applications, using REST-services.
- Design Databases SQL/NoSQL.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions and decisions.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of code quality and deliveries.
- You will be able to work with .NET-technologies, such as ASP.NET Core 1.0, Entity Framework, WebApi (REST), Azure, Frontend libraries such as Ember-CLI and AngularJS, SharePoint Online, Team Services, SQL-Server, BizTalk, etc.
Zacco believes that quality comes from within and the company invest considerable resources in the development of employee’s professional competencies. Employee´s receive ongoing training that builds and extends skills on a continuous basis, allowing them to develop tailored expertise quickly. Employees have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, keeping you on cuttingedge of your area of expertise.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here soonest possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact us: