For our office in Gothenburg we are looking for Senior Integration Developer for development of our new platform
Zacco is in a change
Are you an innovative pioneer? We are facing an exciting period where we are about to change our internal systems, developing an entirely new platform, digitize and automate our processes.
We are about to set up an entire development team. As one of the first in this team we are looking for a senior integration developer. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop our new integration platform, build new integrations, as well as handle existing integrations.
What are we looking for:
- We believe that you have a minimum of 8 years working experience and with a degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects.
- Today you are probably working as an Integration Developer or as an Application Developer.
- For this position, a good knowledge and understanding of technology, as well as how it affects the business, is needed. You are expected to take responsibility and you will work in a team who will take architectural decisions, related to our platform. You work in a small project team close to the customer and will participate in discussions and architectural decisions, related to our platform.
- Experience with object-oriented software development using JAVA, .NET or similar.
- Experience from working with one or several integration platforms, such as IBM Websphere, BizTalk, Mule and/or Azure Logic Apps.
- Experience of REST, RCP, SOAP, WCF/WebAPI, XML, JMS, Json, SQL.
- Design and development of integrations.
- Design and development of integration framework.
- Monitor new trends/technologies within the field of integrations.
- Develop, test and implement integrations according to best practice.
Examples of job tasks:
- Engage in system integration
- Work with integration to update data layers using publish and subscribe pattern or in some cases CQRS.
- Design and develop web based applications.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions and decisions.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of code quality and deliveries.
- You will be able to work with technologies such as SQL-server, Dynamics, REST-services, Azure suite.
Zacco believes that quality comes from within and the Company invest considerable resources in the development of employee’s professional competencies. Employee´s receive ongoing training that builds and extends skills on a continuous basis, allowing them to develop tailored expertise quickly. Employees have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, keeping you on cutting edge of your area of expertise.
Have we caught your interest, please register your CV and cover letter here soonest possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact: