To our office in Malmö we are looking for Software Innovation Developers.
Are you a senior iOS developer and also an innovative person? Are you ready to take the next step with your competence and personal value? Zacco are doing something totally new on the market. We are combining Software Development with Innovation and Information & IT Security forming a new role on the market, the Software Innovation Developer.
The competence profile we are looking for does not exist today. Therefore, your start with Zacco will mean that you also enter a competence development journey to become a Software Innovation Developer. Main areas for you to explore will be Information & IT Security, Intellectual Property and Innovation.
What are we looking for:
- You have a burning passion for innovations and new technologies
- You are a great iOS developer with probably a degree in computer science, software engineering or other related
- You have experience of integration and working with REST APIs
- You have experience in some of the technologies; XCode, Xamarin, Swift or React Native
- You have experience in some of the areas; Mobility, Cloud, Web and IoT
- You are ready to take yourself to the next level
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You are comfortable with great responsibility and high expectations
You will be a part of our Customer Expert Team that works closely with our customers. The main focus is to be experts within a certain area. We run workshops, develop Proofs of Concepts and develop customer-specific solutions. You can also be a mentor and innovation representative in a customer’s own team, adding the value of Information and IT Security and Intellectual Property in every step of the project.
Zacco believes that quality comes from within and the company invest considerable resources in the development of the employee’s professional competencies. Employee´s receive ongoing training that builds and extends skills on a continuous basis, allowing them to develop tailored expertise quickly. Employees have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, keeping you on cutting edge of your area of expertise.
Have we caught your interest? Please contact Fredrik Fingal or register your CV and cover letter here.