For the Zacco head office in Ørestad 20 minutes from the center of Copenhagen or Malmö, we are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Staff Controller for the Zacco Öresund region.
Zacco’s more than 350 employees are the main asset of the company and in this role your responsibility will be to structure and follow up on their performance, compensation and other costs related to the staff. The position is new and will to some extent be adapted to the competence and experience of person recruited for the position. Since more than 70% of Zacco’s costs are salary related this is a key position within the Finance Team.
The position reports to the Finance Manager, Zacco Denmark AS.
Your main tasks include:
- Cost controlling regarding staff-related costs and time reporting processes
- Follow-up on staff performance, including key ratios and benchmarking between teams
- Overall responsibility for salary payments in Zacco Denmark
- Being in-house expert regarding personal taxation
- Further development of Zacco’s systems for variable salary and bonus
- Various ad-hoc tasks related to follow up of staff data
Your personal and professional qualifications:
- 2-5 years experience from a finance department or audit firm
- Relevant educational background, for example Cand.merc., revisor or similar
- Structured, organised, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Knowledge of one Scandinavian language
- Good at working independently, and in teams, taking initiative and being detail oriented
- A key position in an international consultancy-driven business
- Excellent career prospects for the right applicant
- A working environment characterized by innovation and change
- Modern office premises, easily accessible by train, metro or car
Have we caught your interest, please forward your CV and cover letter here no later than 26th September, 2016.